San Marino, CA is a city filled with beautiful architecture and lush botanical gardens. To complement the aesthetic appeal of the community, residents also want to look their best. Dr. Q provides high-quality cosmetic and restorative dental care to help patients achieve their oral health goals.
Meet Dr. Q
Dr. Q offers a welcoming, luxurious environment where patients can feel confident in the care they are receiving. She works closely with each person to understand their unique needs and goals and develop a personalized treatment plan. Patient safety is a top priority, and Dr. Q makes sure patients are comfortable and understand the procedures. She takes the time to answer questions and uses advanced technology to improve patient experiences and outcomes.
Our Cosmetic Procedures
Improve the appearance of your smile with these cosmetic procedures from Dr. Q:
- Dental Implants: Fill in any gaps from missing teeth with durable, long-lasting dental implants. Implants replace the tooth root and support a natural-looking crown.
- Invisalign®: As a level II certified Invisalign dentist, Dr. Q can help you straighten your teeth using discrete plastic aligners rather than traditional metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening: Reduce the appearance of stains and brighten yellowing teeth with professional teeth whitening to create a consistent color across your smile.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges can close gaps where there are one or more missing teeth. Replacement teeth are held in place by crowns that slip over adjacent teeth.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that cover up imperfections in your teeth, such as discoloration, chips, cracks, or small gaps.
- BOTOX® for TMJ: BOTOX can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and be effective in decreasing TMJ pain by temporarily preventing jaw muscles from contracting.
Other Dental Treatments
Treatment is also available for a variety of other common dental problems:
- Root Canals: Root canals can help protect teeth from extraction by removing infection and sealing the tooth to prevent further damage.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are made from zirconia or gold, and fit overtop of teeth that have been treated for decay to protect them and reinforce their structure.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings close in gaps left behind when tooth decay is removed. They help prevent additional decay and strengthen the integrity of the tooth.
- Treatment for Sensitive Teeth: Sensitivity to hot and cold foods and beverages can be treated using several different strategies depending on your situation.
- Laser Dentistry: The Solea CO2 laser can provide faster, more precise treatment and is a virtually painless alternative to traditional drilling procedures.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Dr. Q helps young children feel more comfortable and relaxed when receiving dental treatment and examining their teeth for problems.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you experience unexpected pain or damage to your teeth, Dr. Q offers emergency dental services after hours to get you the care you need.
Get Preventive and Restorative Care from an Experienced Dentist in San Marino, CA
Find the quality, compassionate care you are looking for in a San Marino, CA dental provider by contacting Dr. Q today. Learn more about how she can help